- Full paper is limited to six pages (including all figures, tables, and references) and 3 authors. Paper should include Title, author name, affiliation, abstract, keywords, introduction, Results, conclusion and references (tables and figures may be included). Paper template is available in home page.
- Full text papers will be accepted by mail to email@example.com in two column word format (.doc).
- Additional page can be included with an amount of 30 USD (foreign authors) per page.
- Paper exceeding three authors can be allowed with an additional amount of 30 USD (foreign authors). Maximum up to five authors /co-authors are allowed in a single paper.
- Paper should be submitted and presented in English.
- Research paper should be based on main theme or any of the sub themes listed in call for paper section.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
- All submitted articles should be original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
- Papers will be published in conference proceedings having ISBN number and International journals based on area of research work if at least one author is registered before last date of registration.
- All accepted papers of ICI-SDSMT-2017 will be published in any one International Journal those are indexed by Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch), ISI, SCOPUS, ELSEVIER & Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), Thomson Reuters-Researcher ID, ORCID, PROQUEST, INDEX COPERNICUS, Chemical Abstracts Services (CAS), J-Gate Plus; Research Bible; EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, USA; DOAJ; Urlich's Periodical Directory, USA; Indian Science Abstracts, Indian Science. in, Google Scholar, Academia, Internet Archive, Publication List, SSRN, Mendeley, Epernicus, MathSciNet, Issuu, Scribd, Research GATE, OAJI..
If you are interested for session chair kindly, mail us the topic area and your request. Registration for the conference is required to present / publish your paper and becoming a session chair.